Monday, December 23, 2013

2013: The Twelfth Day of Christmas

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love sparkly things! I haven't always been this way, but in the last few years if it doesn't sparkle, it has to work REALLY hard to make me want it. It's like I've been addicted to glitter bombing (and I don't even own a glitter cannon - YET)! So this last gift is something that would win be over for years to come.
For $1.85 million, I won't just get a magnificent 25-carat rough cut diamond, I get an adventure (for two, of course)!

This is part of the Forevermark Ultimate Diamond Experience.

The fun starts in London.
Once there, you'll receive your exceptional diamond in its rough and uncut form, name your diamond, learn about the unique inscription it will receive, and meet the master craftsman who will hand-cut and polish it to perfection. 

A private tour of The Crown Jewels and dinner with De Beers CEO Philippe Mellier and Forevermark CEO Stephen Lussier in the Tower of London follow. Your journey continues on a vessel off Namibia's coast, where your diamond was discovered deep within the ocean floor. You'll then explore rough-diamond sorting houses and a children's community project, where the local population benefits from Forevermark's responsible sourcing of diamonds.
Then, it's off to New York to create a setting for that fabulous diamond!

Oh, please SOMEONE buy this for me! It will be the best something sparkly I've ever encountered! LIFE CHANGING!

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: