Sunday, December 22, 2013

2013: The Eleventh Day of Christmas

I love movies so much it's a little crazy. I might even love them more than TV (with a few exceptions). I just don't have as much time for movies. But I could change that if you bought me this.
It's the Ultimate Outdoor Entertainment System!

That's a 201 inch C SEED waterproof screen. It's $1.5 million (with $10,000 going to charity), but it's not like they just drop this off at your house and run (like my usual deliveries).
A true audio- and video-phile's dream, the system includes technologically advanced speakers, subwoofers, and amplifiers that project unparalleled sound, a DirecTV® satellite and DVD management system, and a built-in movie package featuring up to 300 movies and concerts (The American Film Institute's 100 Most Thrilling American Films and 100 Greatest Love Stories, the remaining 100 are your choice). Oh, and that never-ending argument over who controls the remote? Not an issue—two Apple® mini iPads™ serve as the remotes; one for him and one for her. The entire system is delivered at your doorstep and includes installation and programming.
I'll even let you pick at least 50 of those additional movies! See? It's a gift we can both enjoy!

I do need one more thing: this yard. Mine probably isn't big enough for this. Maybe I can just put it in the living room and open the windows to pretend like I'm outside? At least that would keep the bugs away!

I'll start the popcorn!

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: