Friday, March 1, 2013

It Squeaks!!!

I saw this toy at the store this morning.
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be an actual animal or if it's some kind of mythical creature. Whatever it is, it's noisy. My dog loves to make noise (he does NOT like outside noises he cannot control). So I bought him one of these and here's what happened:

My favorite part of this video is at the end when the cat appears and meows. The dog stands on the toy as if to say to the cat, "This is my fun. Back off."

The dog has had this toy for a half  hour and the squeaking hasn't stopped. He might be trying to kill it. He might think it's the best thing he's ever discovered. Whatever it is, he hasn't been this fascinated by something since Frosty Paws came into his world.

My only concern is that he'll still want to play with it while I'm sleeping. That is NOT okay by me (even though I want him to be happy). NOTE TO SELF: hide toy in a place the dog can't reach it and I can't step on it in the middle of the night.

No comments: