Monday, December 24, 2012

Twelfth Day of Ridicumas

As this is my last day of ridiculous holiday wishes, I am reaching high. REALLY high. Like, you might have to be a lottery winner to grant me this wish. Here goes:
Those watches are just the starter for this "WANT." They are pretty and fancy and have so many details, if I listed them here your eyes would glaze over. Click here for more information. If their Moulin Rouge-like vibe doesn't excite you, know that I will let you have your pick of one of the watches and I'll share this with you:
The lucky buyer will also receive two business-class tickets to Paris and Geneva to tour the Van Cleef & Arpels boutique, atelier, and watchmaking workshops. 
See? Like that watch, this entire gift is a wonderful adventure! Once you've coughed up the $1,090,000 for this gift, pack your passport. We'll have such a great time! Pun totally intended!

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: