Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sixth Day of Ridicumas

Since it's the holidays and I'm in a sharing spirit, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be Annie.

To put this in perspective, I was a little girl with curly hair at a time when there weren't awesome curly hair products that manage ringlets without frizz. I had short hair. See this picture to the left? You have NO idea how much work that was for my mom.

Then, came this curly-haired red head who stumbled into a fantasy life where everything was possible - with a song (NOTE: I am NOT a good singer, so I figured this meant I could never be Annie)! So, on this sixth day of Ridicumas, I have found something that will make my inner child ridiculously happy:

A WALK-ON ROLE IN ANNIE: THE MUSICAL!

It says it's a walk-on, so I probably wouldn't have a line to say. That doesn't mean I can't mouth the words on stage or behind the curtain!

This fun gift is a mere $30,000. Plus travel expenses. It does include a five-course dinner post-show with the show's producers, who I have no doubt would find me incredibly charming and want to back a one-woman show based on my blog. See? Pays for itself!

And if you're thinking this would be a waste of money, you're wrong. The money is split between the Pedigree Foundation and the Pet Rescue and Pajama Program. If you can't support that, you clearly hate animals. And if you hate animals, we can't be friends. Why on Earth would you be buying me a gift if we can't be friends? Creeper.

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: