Friday, December 21, 2012

Ninth Day of Ridicumas

Today's "WANT" is a real hoot!
See that owl? It's not just any old painting. It's kind of alive. And by "alive," I mean IT BLINKS AND MOVES, Y'ALL! Don't believe me? Take a look at this video.

The artwork is done by Texan Robert Wilson. I know the perfect place for this: my guest bathroom. I think that's the perfect place to scare the youknowwhat out of people when this little birdie comes to life. I did have an idea about putting a camera in there to get the reaction of people, but that's probably an invasion of privacy and it would likely be the last time my guest came over (which may not necessarily be a bad thing in some cases). The only way to make this better is if it was a parrot who would shout things at people! But that's not in the catalog.

This little guy comes with a larger than life price tag: $70,000. For your generous gift, I may hide a camera anyway and just share the video with you. It can be our little secret. I promise you'll get your money's worth!

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: