Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fourth Day of Ridicumas

What is not to love about this Alexander McQueen knuckle-clasp ostrich feather clutch?

Feathers? Um, yes please.

And get a look at the knuckle-clasp!
Gems and skulls? I NEED a clutch that announces "I like sparkly things AND I can kick your ass without losing a lip gloss!"

We're getting to the ridicumas price tags with this one. It's nearly $3000. Don't roll your eyes or shout, "You have GOT to be kidding me!" at your monitor. The monitor can't see or hear you so you're just wasting your time. You should be out there making this magic happen. I promise not to treat it as a fancy set of brass knuckles...unless I'm challenged. Then, I will get punchy to defend my honor and that of the ostrich who shed its feathers so that I may rock this look.

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: