Monday, December 17, 2012

Fifth Day of Ridicumas

Having my own little container garden has made me think if I can grow peppers, tomatoes and herbs, I can handle chickens! Naturally, I need a chicken coop.
This one is called Beau Coop. It should be called Beau Cute! As if that cute little egg shack isn't enough, it comes with 10 hand-selected hens. Like this one:
And the description of the coop makes me think I'll have to do some decorating inside my own coop just to keep up.
Your custom-made multilevel dwelling features a nesting area, a "living room" for nighttime roosting, a broody room, a library filled with chicken and gardening books for visitors of the human kind, and, of course, an elegant chandelier.
Apparently, that leads to happy chickens and good eggs. I have so much to learn! Including how to handle baby chicks under the chandelier.
This little bit of farm living in the city isn't cheap. The coop and birdies come with a $100,000 price tag. Plus delivery (must be too big for Santa's sleigh). I'll make you a deal: you spring for this and I'LL cover delivery. I'll even share my eggs with you. You in?

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: