Thursday, December 20, 2012

Eighth Day of Ridicumas

It's no secret I love a cocktail. So, this may be THE gift of all gifts for me:
That's the Bulleit Woody Tailgate Trailer! It's super cute! And get a good look at that bar!

That's not just stocked by yours truly. They're throwing in a year's supply of Bulleit Bourbon and Bulleit Rye! I just read the fine print and that means four cases of each. Guess I'd quickly be on the hook for this booze trailer of fun, but that's OK.

It isn't just drinktastic on the outside!

Sleek leather furnishings and details from Moore & Giles, rich wood finishings (handcrafted from reclaimed Bulleit Bourbon casks), elegant glassware, and a top-notch entertainment system, including a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray Disc™ player, and a state-of-the-art sound system.

I might actually go camping in something like this! What else could a girl possibly need? Oh, you. You can come along to my booze party. Maybe we'll have a campfire and s'mores!

So, don't you think this is a great gift?

If you're saying yes, here's the important news: This bad boy is $150,000. And there are only two of them so you don't have much time to think about this. DO IT NOW! It's also supporting amfAR, so you're helping two causes (an actual charity and my well-being - because even though there's booze involved and my liver could suffer a smidge, I'd be destressing and cheering you with every sip)!

See you in the great outdoors!

RELATED POSTS:

No comments: