Saturday, November 24, 2012

Getting It Wrong

I saw this ad in a magazine recently.
If there IS a man in there, I doubt any amount of Old Spice would make him smell better. In fact, fellas, if you like all those funky smells, do the world a favor and DON'T try to make it go away with Old Spice - or any other scent. Treat yourself as if you have been sprayed by a skunk and strip your scent down to nothing. Like this guy:

Only then can our noses tolerate the man fragrance.

And then there are these:

Those are Ballroom Jeans.

They aren't made for dancing (though, judging by the ad, you could dance in them - apparently without injury). Because I don't have those man parts, I don't know why these seem to be a brilliant product. The only reason I use the word "brilliant' in this case is that guys I've shown this to have responded in a "Why didn't I think of that?" way. I didn't realize crouching lead to ouching before this!

They don't look very stylish, but I guess these are just for comfort. Like pajama jeans but for dudes?

No comments: