Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank You, Teachers and Nurses

Without teachers, I wouldn't be able to write, read, do basic math (haven't used algebra once in my adult life), understand the simplest science facts and recall historic events. Without nurses, I wouldn't have the time to tell my doctor what's really bothering me (because doctors don't have time to take it all in). I also wouldn't have someone to encourage me to shake off the anaesthesia, get out of the hospital bed and go home.

What a lovely coincidence that these two groups of professionals share the same week. The only thing better: if the people who declared a week for an occupation would space it out so they each get their own week. Since that's already been decided, I'm sharing these cards to my favorite teachers and nurses. YOU ROCK!

No comments: