Friday, March 30, 2012

Week In Pop Culture

SO many ladies can be just like Christy Turlington! Wait. Is that mustache NOT real?
A Twins sequel? Sounds awful.

Sorry, geeks. There won't be any more Star Wars movies.

I don't like this story about Anne Hathaway.

Claudia Schiffer is making me remember 1989 again (you know, when she first modeled for Guess?).
I will totally watch this Bravo series.

Here's news about a boy band reunion tour.

Justin Bieber is selling his own wig collection.

Jerry Lee Lewis married for the seventh time.

FX is adding more original programming to its lineup.

This Judy Garland biopic sounds interesting.

Here's Victoria Beckham wearing your grandma's underwear.
I'm beginning to like Glee a little less.

Anchorman 2 is actually happening.

Dennis Rodman has some REAL problems.

Eva Longoria is behind a new TV dating show. ZZZZ.

Robin Gibb's health problems aren't over.

The casting of this Butler movie is really interesting.

I want Beyonce's baby carrier to haul my dog around.
Whoopi Goldberg has some Glee.

I don't know why there's a remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but there is.

Charlize Theron stepped out with her baby.

I'm not at all surprised by this story about Jeremy Piven.

I'm not judging Alicia Silverstone for her mothering. In fact, I think it's nice to see a celebrity being so hands-on with her kid. I'm judging her because I find this gross even when birds do it.

Here's a new star couple.

I think paparazzi should give new moms a little time before they snap their pictures.

That's Katie Holmes underneath that hair.
Andrea Bocelli has a new baby girl.

I'm no expert, but I don't think it's a good idea for two people who have had substance abuse problems to hang out (or whatever they're doing).

The guy who wrote Fight Club was in an accident so crazy it could come from one of his books.

Bobby Brown was arrested again.

I like when a reality TV star is honest.

This alleged new couple seems pretty random.

January Jones makes my stomach hurt.

Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the Emmy Awards.

Uma Thurman is pregnant.
Some lady broke into Simon Cowell's home.

Stop, Madonna!

Donny Osmond can't sing for a while.

Alyssa Milano is joining the cast of a remake of a BBC soap I like. (So I expect this show to be awful and be canceled in four episodes or less)

Another actress has adopted a baby.

I don't buy Kim Kardashian's flour bombing as a crime.

I am rooting for Mindy Kaling's proposed new sitcom!

Tori Spelling is expecting baby number four.

Rest in peace, Earl Scruggs.

No comments: