Friday, October 28, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

In my mind, Sandra Bullock doesn't have a stylist. She's just naturally this cool.
There was a tragic accident on that Expendables set.

Little Miss Sunshine is no longer little, but she's still full of sunshine.

I can't wait to not watch Charlie Sheen's new TV show.

Alec Baldwin's new home is awesome.

Jennifer Love Hewitt should only wear this dress.

Matthew Perry looks like he's having a rough time.

Sinead O'Connor: this may be why the guys don't want to sex you.
I'm not sure this is what people wanted to see when they bought tickets to Britney's concert.

Usher learned the hard way not to park in a handicap space.

Star Jones may be returning to TV.

Matt Lauer appears to have himself a man crush on Justin Timberlake.

I like Jason Segel, but I don't like this movie idea.

Omar Sharif sounds like a jerk.

The most unbelievable part of this story: Paris Hilton needs all that security.

I'm still on the fence about Madonna's Superbowl performance (and it  hasn't even happened yet).

Jennifer Lopez wants to make sure everyone knows she's out there.

Marie Osmond went to the hospital.

Ricki Lake lost 20 pounds but gained a camel toe.
Here's one more reason to watch Up All Night.

I'm kind of glad there won't be a Beverly Hills Cop 4.

Bette Midler grossed me out with this story.

Nothing about this Eva Longoria movie sounds like a hit.

Billy Joel's daughter says her ex gave her HPV.

Lionel Richie is singing country music now.

Like daughter, like father: Lindsay Lohan's dad was arrested.

FYI:  new Superman's body suit does not need padding.
Alcohol poisoning killed Amy Winehouse.

Steven Tyler fell in the shower after suffering "food poisoning." But I think he looks familiar.

I like the idea of Aaron Sorkin writing a Steve Jobs biopic.

One of those Big Bang Theory actresses is engaged.

Jennifer Aniston wants you to know why she's not super-skinny anymore.

I'm really worried about Adele's voice.

Tony Romo and his new wife are expecting a baby.

James Van Der Beek and his wife are expecting a baby.

Katy Perry is showing off her holiday spirit a little early.
This is how you know it's REALLY getting serious between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.

Tara Reid's marriage wasn't real. That makes sense.

Lindsay Lohan is posing for Playboy.

Robin Gibb does not look well.

Darrell Hammond's new book is a shocker.

Andie MacDowell is selling her house.

I'm super excited about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon working together again! But I seriously hope Ben gets a haircut before then.

At least Kelly Osbourne knows this is not a good look. Ya listenin' other Hollywood granolas?
Frankie Muniz is engaged.

Robin Williams is married.

The Talk keeps juggling hosts.

Fine, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon. We'll look at your babies!

If you think you can handle it, click here to see Sofia Vergara in a bikini. And here's Kirsten Dunst in a bikini.

Jimmy Fallon just might save NBC.

These two still creep me out.

Hey, Jessica Simpson! This is why no one wants to pay you to state the obvious: you're pregnant! And (assuming she's reading this) why are you apparently naked and shoeless in a department store restroom?
Madonna's brother is homeless.


Leah Remini may be headed back to TV.


Like Jennifer Lopez, I cry when I hear her music. Unlike Jennifer Lopez, my tears come from my ears. Wait. That's blood.

So, Ashton Kutcher is still out there talking about "life."


Salma Hayek, stop it.
Loretta Lynn was sick. She's better now.

I'm SO happy I don't watch Tyler Perry movies.


Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about a movie version of My Name Is Earl.

Stories like this make me think networks really have no idea why people quit watching TV.

I like this story about Kate Winslet, The Hero.


Natalie Portman's son is super cute!
This country singer is having a baby.

One of those American Pie guys has a new baby.


Michael Douglas's son is in more trouble.

I'm pretty sure Governor Perry won't be attending Sarah Silverman's Austin gig.

No comments: