Friday, July 1, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

I didn't know Jennifer Aniston had a LBD addiction until this poll.
Anyone surprised Ziggy Marley wants to legalize marijuana?

Tobey Maguire says he's not into illegal poker games.

Courtney Cox lives well in Malibu.

Beyonce surprised some kids.

Salma Hayek's husband allegedly had a wandering penis.

Without seeing one second of this movie, I can say (just by looking at this picture) that I won't see this Bradley Cooper movie.
Jada Pinkett Smith wanted to be a rock star.

How is Kid Rock still alive?

Drew Barrymore is making a movie that is not for people in my age box.

BOO! Sounds like that Sex and the City prequel might be happening.

I think I might be over Adam Sandler.

Did you know Brigitte Nielsen is still alive?
Someone get Ashton Kutcher an acting job so he'll stop starting Twitter wars.

I am cautiously optimistic about this remake of A Star Is Born.

Ewan McGregor adopted a baby.

If you're REALLY brave, check out these photos of a shirtless Sylvester Stallone.

Owen Wilson allegedly has problems.

Gwyneth.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers is just sad.

Octomom needs an intervention - or someone to take her kids from her.

Not sure why this guy feels the need to say this about Michael Jackson.

Justin Timberlake (who isn't planning on making new music) is involved in MySpace's music thingy.

I totally want to go to the Essence Music Festival to see this!

Here's a not at all surprising story about Charlie Sheen.

Good news for the booze biz: Lindsay Lohan has been released to the wild!

Alicia Silverstone doesn't look Clueless here.
I always thought Quentin Tarantino was a bit off.

Because you can only ride the "Charlie Sheen's ex" train for so long, Denise Richards is the new Angelina Jolie.

Don't expect to see Charlize Theron get married (or do movies - she quit those, too, no?).

Stars without makeup slideshows always make me want to avoid leaving the house without makeup.

Did Michael Sheen think this hair would get people not to notice that he's a) with Rachel McAdamas and b) riding the subway?
Tracy Morgan. Blurg.

David Duchovny and Tea Leoni are calling it quits (again).

I wish I had a few million dollars so I could buy just one thing from this auction.

Whitney Houston is still in rehab.

Because it's on Bravo, I'm probably going to watch this show.

Remember that singer from that band Counting Crows? Well, he wants you to know he's less crazy now.

America Ferrera is married.

I would like to think Princess Diana would look better at 50 than she does in this Newsweek illustration.
Pamela Anderson is being sued by an ex-boyfriend.

PETA has named its sexiest vegetarians.

If Shia LaBeouf is telling the truth here, I think he's even creepier than I did before I read that story.

I hope Tom Hanks wasn't kidding when he said there might be another Toy Story movie!

Beyonce gets cheeky.
 
Apparently, I'm not the only one who didn't know Jerry Seinfeld's Marriage Ref returned for another season.

Hugh Hefner already has a second girlfriend, so I'm pretty sure he's gonna be just fine.

Eminem must want attention.

Rihanna will tumble 4 ya!

I feel sorry for Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Tommy Mottola and his singer wife have a new baby while his ex-wife shows off her new baby (kinda).

These hands scare me!

I love my dog, but I don't think I'll be paying tribute to him the way Jennifer Aniston has done with her dog.

If you want to see a crazy Real Housewife try to sing and dance, go here.

Pink's message to people wanting to take pictures of her baby rocks.

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are married. To each other.

Florence Henderson is sharing a whole lot.

Eva Mendes always looks amazing.
We may not hear any new music from Prince any time soon.

Carol Burnett is going back to AMC.

I am super excited about a new Pee Wee movie!

Sherri Shepherd wants to have a baby.

Jason Segel's assistant is a motivator.

Julianne Moore says she won't have plastic surgery.

Turns out, Justin Bieber wasn't actually attacked last week.

Rest in peace, Peter Falk.

No comments: