Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ten Things

You've probably seen Judd Apatow's movies. You may have seen him on late night talk shows. But if you're not following him on Twitter, you're missing out.

These days, he really wants you to see Bridesmaids (I have and it is funny and not the least bit chick-flicky). I could give him the same Ten Things treatment as I have with others, but I decided to show you the ten faces of Judd.
This one seems to say, "I will read this book and it will make me smile - but I won't show you that."
I don't know their exact location, but they are either very excited to be there or have just spilled something hot on their pants.
I think this is pretty much the look everyone gives Detroit. Even Eminem.
SOOO glad Judd said he was enjoying the show because his face says otherwise.
I almost didn't see Judd in this photo because the cupcakes are calling me. Is that a red velvet? MINE! Back the f*#k off, Judd. I will seriously get stabby if you or your beard gets within an inch of it.
Oh, here's a nice picture. Posed and professional-like, but nice.
What is going on here? Going solo is not a bad thing. The movie isn't even close to bad. So why the face?
Now, this face, I get. And you know how they say people look like their pets? Totally true here. I don't know who's ragier about the pink fur - Judd or the dog. Probably the dog because other animals are laughing at it.
If the eyes are truly the window to the soul, these eyes are saying, "Never EVER get into the movie business. It will make you tired. It will make you sad. It will make you neglect your eyebrows."
I completely look past the seemingly unhappy face to celebrate the fact that the camera is not pointed the other direction. It's not that I don't want to see Judd's party pants, it's that I don't want to see him pre-party pants. Ever.

Related Posts

No comments: