Friday, March 25, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

So, I guess this is how Megan Fox wants to be known, because it's certainly not for her acting skills.

This actor has shrunk - A LOT.

Elizabeth Taylor literally took this secret to the grave.

I'm sad this show was canceled. I liked that it made me punchy.

Guess who's playing John McCain in that Game Change movie...

Have you seen Aretha Franklin lately?

Yet another sequel not worth seeing.

Bravo isn't bringing back those DC Housewives. Fingers crossed they do the same for the Miami snoozers.

Talk TV's Wendy Williams is being sued.

Least surprising story about Whoopi Goldberg.

David Beckham sighting!

Can't wait to see this stylish baby.

If I needed one more reason to not like George Lopez, this is it.

Not sure what to think about that Liberace biopic.

Gwen Stefani is a do-gooder.

Here's how Serena Williams sells her video game.

I hope this guy returns to 30 Rock!

Jessica Biel might have moved on from Justin Timberlake.

I will totally watch this.

Get ready for more Dolly Parton!

Howard Stern wants more money.

Lindsay Lohan is a gambler.

See if you can find what I have in common with Britney Spears.

Hello, Craig David!

If you have a few bucks, you could buy Mel Gibson's home.

Miley Cyrus is spending her hard earned cash like it's going out of style.

Paul Reiser is returning to NBC.

Could All My Children really get the ax?

Mad Men news doesn't always make me happy.

Ellen is in the movie producing business.

OMG! They do smile!


James Gandolfini is headed back to HBO.

Paris Hilton is/was racist. Allegedly. Or maybe not.

Unlike The Oscars, SNL doesn't feel the need to be young and hip.

Kate Walsh says she feels like a loser.

I am super excited about this!

James Franco is not very mature.

Chris Brown does not know how to start over.

Neither does this guy.

This actor says he's had it with nude scenes.

So, Justin Bieber is telling tales.

Not sure this miniseries is necessary, but I'll probably watch it. I will skip this one.

This explains a lot about Sammy Hagar.

Here's Kate Winslet.

Can Simon Cowell really get people to buy more Pepsi?

First, notice Antonio Banderas and his creepy facial hair. Then, look where his eyes are.

This is how Steven Spielberg does a cruise.

I might have wanted to see this documentary in the 90s. Now, not so much.

A Spice Girl is pregnant.

Note to prosecutor: You're not Paris Hilton.

Jodie Foster says she doesn't want to act any more.

I love this kid!
I might see this movie.

This is what happens when two muscley old guys hang out.

I don't think Katy Perry is for real.

Does Gwen Stefani ever look bad?

Apparently everyone doesn't love Wyclef Jean in Haiti.

Lady Gaga is sharing beauty secrets.

Kevin Dillon is ready to move on from Entourage.

These photos were taken just six weeks before Marilyn Monroe's death.

There are rules if you want to dance with Britney Spears.

Victoria Jackson is a jerkette.

Christina Applegate is coming back to TV.

Now Cher is trying to win over the country gays.

This funny lady is expecting her third child.

Billy Crystal is dropping hints that he'd host The Oscars again.

Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellwegger are DONE.

I prefer the Wonder Woman who rocked the giant panties over this one.

A Foo Fighter says he's no Glee fan.

Rest in peace, Knut.

No comments: