Friday, March 18, 2011

Week In Pop Culture

Katy Perry wants you to look at her.

SO happy these shows will be around a while longer!

This is an interesting way to raise money for the Japan disaster.

Larry King doesn't know how to retire.

Fun!

Nobody stops Coutney Love from her Twitter.

There was a Stand By Me reunion this week.

Christina Aguilera has put her home on the market (booze not included).

Taken 2.

Hackers have been targeting celebrities.

You don't have to listen to Britney Spears' new album to hear all about it.

Sandra Bullock is one of the world's most generous ladies. This girl is trying to keep up.

Stephanie Seymour is back in a bikini.

Celebrities share their lucky charms here.

I'm going to take this Katherine Heigl movie news as a sign that it's not a good one (to be fair, that's how I feel about her movies in general - only exception: Knocked Up).

Still don't get Olivia Munn.

I thought we had already seen the real Mel Gibson? Oh, wait. Here he is.

This story about Courtney Love is totally believable.

Megan Fox is apparently going to try to be funny.

Colin Farrell and this girl? Wait. It may not be true.

Here's how Lady Gaga does Texas:

Random feud: Russell Simmons and Bill Cosby.

I adore Drew Barrymore, but does she really need to make another rom-com?

The world does not need another American Pie movie.

Daredevil reboot? REALLY?!?

Jason Patric doesn't like Ashley Judd.

One makeup company has decided not to airbrush its models.

I just don't believe Usher's ex-wife did not know he videotaped their sexcapades.

I cannot believe I have to wait until September for new Kelly Clarkson music.

Cute celeb baby:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Ugh.

ICYMI: that roast of Donald Trump was probably their lamest ever.

Even though that really annoying guy from HIMYM likes girls who read, I still don't like him.

Tiger Woods has realized it's OK to laugh at himself.

Keep your eyes peeled for a Facts of Life reunion.

OOOH! Kristin Chenoweth is coming back to TV!

Whitney Houston may have sent her daughter to rehab.

I don't question Suri Cruise's style, but I do question her choice in candy.

Everybody wants Katie Couric.

Young James Franco was not cool.

Netflix is getting in the original series business.

After watching The Real Housewives of Miami (yawn), I'm happy to hear Bravo isn't recruiting overly-Botoxed ladies in other cities.

I will totally watch Tom Hanks in this movie.

Here's a TV show I won't watch unless I suddenly lose my hearing.

Like it or not, that Charlie's Angels TV show is happening.

I prefer the one on the left. He seems silent.
I have a dream that one day Star Jones will stop trying to get on television.

Is rehab the new "it" thing? Because I'm getting tired of actors not admitting to a real addiction to go there.

CMT is the new Hallmark/Lifetime.

I really don't need to see another Men in Black movie.

Also not sure I need to see a sequel to The Fighter.

Tony Hawk is kind of a douche bag.

Cybill Shepherd is coming back to TV.

Alyssa Milano is having a boy.

This is mesmerizing.
I was super excited to find this lady in my mailbox!

Even though she's moved on with a new man, Eva Longoria still gets weepy about her divorce.

Martha Stewart's granddaughter is adorable.

If Ke$ha in a bikini doesn't make more girls comfortable on the beach, I don't know what will.

Just what daytime TV needs: another talk show.

Jenny Craig has a new spokesdude.

Chris Klein has a new TV gig.

Jon Bon Jovi doesn't like Apple.

I wish I looked this good without makeup.
Tyra Banks has gone back to school.

Ryan Phillippe may have knocked up his ex.

Good thing Madonna wasn't in London.

Actors have no excuse not to pay child support.


I want to see this Conan O'Brien documentary.

Someone, please stop Snooki.

Usher + Sex Tape = Me Rolling My Eyes.

She's gorgeous, but I always thought this was an older lady's line.

No Gypsy for Barbara Streisand.

Rednecks may not think this news is funny.

What is wrong with 50 Cent? And Gilbert Gottfried (well, at least NOW he knows he was wrong)?

Larry King is uncool.

Look. I adore Jake Gyllenhaal, but you people should not try taking pictures of him in the restroom.

Justin Bieber had a wardrobe malfunction.

Alec Baldwin has a few words of wisdom for Charlie Sheen.

Jenny McCarthy.

If you like Celine Dion, you might want to know this about her Vegas show.

I totally love this kid!

Get ready for this reboot.

Even celeb magazines get things wrong.

So, Jennifer Aniston is going to sing in a movie. Can't wait to not see that.

Oh, Renee Zellwegger.

I take this news more as a sign Steven Soderbergh has enough money.

The Beckhams are having what will likely be the most fashionable baby girl ever.

Too much retouching here, no?

This story proves you never know what happens behind closed doors.

No jail time for Mel Gibson.

Fellas, Olivia Wilde is officially available.

Rap music pays. BIG.

I wonder if Monica Lewinsky really believes Bill Clinton loved her?

Stupid HIPA (and a tight-lipped patient) keep us from knowing what happened to this lady.

I don't like when celebrities seem to brag about this stuff.

I am ashamed of anyone who pays to see this freakshow.

Rest in peace, Nate Dogg.



No comments: