Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Election Day, Fools!

I voted early (but not often as that's illegal - BOO). Here's my proof:

While I've made had my say about why you should vote on Twitter:

I noticed the folks at Pitchfork have been spreading the word of others. Since some of you don't like/know/understand/care about Twitter, I thought I'd share some of them here.


This one was pretty random.

And I can totally relate to this one.

I have signed up with a few candidates (Republican & Democrat) to get their text updates. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT do this. All they ask you to do is vote/phone call/block walk. No breaking news from the candidates!

I meant what I tweeted - if you don't vote, you don't have a voice. You can say America is broken, but unless you participate in the system, you can't fix it. If you just want to complain, do that at home where I can't hear you. Or move to North Korea, Iran or Cuba where you have no voice.

You decide.

I already know what I want.

No comments: