Friday, October 29, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

Ellen has the best Halloween costume yet.

Click here if you can't guess the gold girl.
I do believe Oprah is wearing at least one pair of Spanx here.

Mariah Carey finally made this announcement.

The last thing this ad makes me think of is perfume.

Kid Rock is apparently not a fan of American Idol.

Is this a good reason for your bestie to skip your wedding?

A magazine regrets this cover girl.

Have ya seen Debbie Harry lately?

Rachel Dratch has revealed her baby daddy.

I am usually impressed by wax figures. This one hardly looks like the real thing.

I have two things to say about this movie:1) not necessary; 2) Manson will be hot, which makes me uncomfortable.

I'm not sure I'm excited about these sequels.

Miley Cyrus' parents are breaking up.

News about the next Batman movie has me looking forward to 2012.

Janet Jackson says she used to have to bind her breasts.

Getting booted from Dancing With The Stars can be a good thing.

Blake Lively is no longer dating her co-star.

She can't always look great.

I know Back To The Future came out 25 years ago. But how is it the stars have hardly aged?

This news makes me even more excited for that Muppet movie.

I love the Most Influential Man of 2010.

I predict the first F-bomb on this HBO special will drop in less than 30 seconds.

Is Justin Timberlake a cheater? Whatever. He can still sing.

If you were hoping for Courtney Cox and David Arquette to reunite, you might not want to see this. And whatever you do, don't read this.

Rihanna is definitely over Chris Brown.

This crazy talk won't get me to watch Celebrity Apprentice.

Pause for David Beckham.

Another example Hollywood is out of new ideas: another TV show where singers are judged is headed to Bravo.

It appears that Footloose remake isn't even going to be an update of the 80s film.

Swimsuit models are tough.

Prediction: The Situation will either be sterile from STDs or his wiener will fall off.

I wonder how Charlie Sheen will explain this? Oh, wait. He's already back at work.

Is Taylor Swift really dating this guy?

Money may never sleep on Wall Street, but apparently love doesn't last there either.

This totally makes me think of Kanye West. See it in context here.

I will totally join Madonna's gym if I can have her body (minus the freaky, veiny arms).

I still can't believe Keith Richards has enough memory to recall his earlier years, but, somehow, he dredged up this wee bit of information.

Ryan Gosling has gotten into the way back machine.

Katy Perry and Russell Brand tied the knot.

I don't care what Natalie Portman's dad thinks, I can't wait to see Black Swan.

Celine Dion has babies, baby.

Matt Damon now has his fourth daughter.

I doubt parents of "Glee" watchers would approve of this.

Scarlett Johansson's new hair is cute.

Lindsay Lohan seems more interested in her floundering career than saving her life.

Here's Amy Winehouse looking better than Lindsay Lohan.

BREAKING NEWS: Jared Leto is hot again.

WHEW! The Quaids are in jail! AGAIN.

Rest in peace, Paul the Octopus.

R.I.P., Lisa Blount.
R.I.P., Danno.

No comments: