Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stuck In My Head

I have a tendency to get a silly pop song in my head. But lately, I've struggled to get a commercial out of my head. The first one is not even well sung. Warning: clicking play could result in the song being stuck in your head, too.

It reminds me a little bit of my mother, who will turn random things into a song. Also, it's about my mother's level of singing (not to get all Randy Jackson, but she can be pitchy). I don't think this will bother her as she does not have dreams of being a singer - not even in a commercial.

Is this for real? Did the Truvia people really pay someone to write and try to sing this? I suppose the fact that the words get stuck in my head is somewhat effective. However, it's not encouraging me to by the sweetener. I give them credit for sticking with an advertising plan. There are a whole lot of these ads online. They're pretty, but, man, are they annoying!

No comments: