Monday, October 25, 2010

Outside The Actors Studio

Though I might be a bit dramatic at times, I am not an actress. I recently came across an episode of Inside the Actors Studio and it provided the inspiration behind this post. Towards the end of the show, James Lipton asks the guest the same questions. You don't have to be an actor to answer these. Here's proof:

What is your favorite word?
Marshmallow

What is your least favorite word?
The C Word

What is your favorite sound or noise?
Laughter

What is your least favorite sound or noise?
Glenn Beck

What turns you on?
Sincerity

What turns you off?
Phonies

What's your favorite curse word?
F--k (Note: I tried to find video of Ben Affleck explaining the greatness of this word and its many uses, but Google failed me)

What profession other than your own would you like to undertake?
If it comes without the fear, I'd like to research great white sharks.

What profession would you not undertake?
Above with the fear or anything that requires me to get my hands dirty.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say to you when you get to the pearly gates?
We have a cocktail waiting for you.

Those are my answers. Feel free to share your own in the comments section. If you post them somewhere else, please include a link.

No comments: