Monday, October 4, 2010

I See Mustaches

Lots and lots of mustaches.

I've been looking at local school districts (not for fun, but for work - really). One thing I keep seeing: school board members rocking all kinds of mustaches and other facial hair styles. Because I didn't want to keep this to myself, I'm showing the proof here.









Besides the facial hair, can you please go back and look at those horrible backgrounds? It's been a while since I've taken a school picture, but those backgrounds have not changed. Is this laziness or was there some kind of study that said the background is good and generic enough to be used forever?

PS - I'm not insulting the facial hair. I'm fascinated by it! Ladies can wear different makeup, you guys get to shave your expressions into your face. More power to ya!

No comments: