Sunday, September 12, 2010

Making Music In My Dreams

My dreams are so easily influenced, this license plate inspired a whole night's dream.
Now, I did not see the driver, so I am assuming this license plate is supposed to spell "pianist." My dream was nothing like this.

A handicapped placard was hanging from the mirror, so in my dream, the pianist was only playing with one arm. Maybe it's because I can only play "Mary Had a Little Lamb" on the piano, but I was super impressed by this woman who played away with just five fingers. She played classical music at rapid pace and at one point pecked away at the keyboard with her NOSE!

I was just sitting in the audience with my eyes wide open, afraid I'd miss something. Then I woke up. No music. No piano. Gone. I tried to go back to sleep to continue the dream, but the dog and cat had other plans.

I don't know if this person was actually missing a limb or if the driver was on crutches while recovering from surgery. I don't even know if this person plays piano. I did a Google search of those letters and learned it stands for peripheral nerve sheath tumor. If that's the case here, what a horrible thing to put on a license plate! However, it would explain the handicapped tag.

Downer.

I like my dream better than the possible reality.

Previous License Plates Spotted:

No comments: