Friday, June 4, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

Because Tom Selleck & The Gutte need work, there might be a "Three Men & A Bride."

Miley Cyrus continues showing she is a good example for her young fans.

I thought cocaine made you skinny! Leave it to Whitney Houston to prove me wrong (allegedly).

Sheryl Crow now has a second son.

Sean Penn continues his effort to get punched in the face by yours truly. Seriously. Can this guy be MORE of a jerk? I like him better when he's in the movies, not running his insensitive mouth.

Ladies, guess who's on the market: Zach Morris!

The Queen (not Lady GaGa) had a bad day.

There could be a "Friends" reunion.

I'm not sure who this girl is, but she likes bikinis.

Friends, if you were going to try Lindsay Lohan's self-tanner, you might want to check this out.

If you want to look like Cameron Diaz, this is all you have to do.

My favorite "Glee" character is now married.

That's SIR Patrick Stewart.

George Clooney's girlfriend is mean. I like that. Maybe it was an accident?

Charlie Sheen (not my favorite Sheen) is getting ready to do time.

Shocked that Al & Tipper Gore are separating. Now that the news is out there, I'd like to NOT see that awkward convention kiss. It's creepy. We should have all known then that marriage had a problem.

I hope when Heidi Montag says she needs to "concentrate on myself," she does not mean more plastic surgery. Any more work and she'll turn into Barbie - non-bendable parts and all! Wait. This makes me think it's too late! This is the most believable part of the story.

Tara Reid is braving bikinis again. Only a matter of time before a nip slip for attention! PS - Why is her head so big?

Belinda Carlisle has written a book about her Go-Go-licious days. I've seen it all in a "Behind The Music."

This proves Jessica Simpson is either smart or has standards. You decide.

Add Celine Dion to the list of celebrities who are preggers.

RIP Dennis Hopper & Rue McClanahan. :(

No comments: