Friday, April 30, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

I don't know what's crazier: this story or the fact that someone might actually have the job of telling Britney she MUST wear a bra? Also, if they're hiring, I'm TOTALLY good at remembering to wear a bra, so I think I'm more than qualified!

Bret Michaels is reportedly barely hanging on. If you want regular updates, go here.

This article questions whether the J-Lo train can get back on track. Look at that! I didn't make a single crack about her caboose! DAMMIT!

Russell Crowe makes threats off screen? I AM SHOCKED.

I guess someone forgot to tell Olivia Munn (whoever she is) that if you're gonna represent PETA, you should toss out your leather shoes - or at least NOT wear them to PETA events.

Courtney Love wants us to know she and Gwen Stefani have something in common - her husband's wiener.

I don't know where Lady GaGa ends and Christina Aguilera begins.

Just so we're clear: Lindsay Lohan no longer acts. She just poses for photo ops.

Catherine Zeta Jones has the face of a 30-year-old and the legs of an 11-year-old.

Sandra Bullock is losing her loser husband and gaining an adorable baby.

Because I know you miss her on DWTS, here are some photos of Kate Gosselin and her abs.

That marriage to Tom Cruise is working out SO well for Katie Holmes, she's acting in a TV movie.

A couple of years ago, news that Steve Carrell might leave "The Office" would have made me sad. Now, I kind of hope that means the show will end. It's just not as funny as it used to be. :(


Looks like "Anchorman 2" will not happen. Guess my coworkers will just have to keep rehashing the original. Out of sequence. Forever.

A couple of figure skaters have gone catty - and they're not ladies (not technically).

I guess two pretty people can't make it last forever.


You've probably heard about Time Magazine's Most Influential List. But have you checked out the Least Influential List?

And because I <3 "Glee," I'm sharing this little number with you:

No comments: