Friday, April 30, 2010

Complaining Can Save You Money

It's been a couple of weeks since I first posted my complaint with soap dispensers. Riveting, I know. Then, a few days ago, I posted the response I received from Colgate. I thought that would be the last I heard from them. Nope. I got a letter from them yesterday. It was just a printed version of the email response. But there was something else inside.
While I had hoped that envelope included a large check - or even an offer to review all of their products to improve them - instead, I found this inside.
Coupons. Lots of them. Probably one for every product they make... including that soap that I'm vowing not to buy again.


Corporate kindness? Maybe. But I almost feel like it's a bribe to just save some cash and accept that you get what you pay for. I might use the coupons. I doubt I'll buy that soap again. It's just not worth the frustration - even with the savings.

No comments: