Friday, February 5, 2010

Week In Pop Culture

The next few weeks may be a challenge for Matthew McConaughey.

Every time I see this girl dressed up, her top is so tight it makes MY boobs hurt!

Britney Spears went to the Grammy's and forgot her dress.

If this doesn't make a good case for not cramming your toes into pointed shoes I don't know what will.

I have recently announced my desire to adopt Betty White. Here's one more reason why I love her.

Ugh. Now I hate Gisele Bundchen.

Yet I don't hate Lauren Hutton. She rocks!

After seeing this, I think the folks at A&E should give Lindsay Lohan a call. Their "Hoarders" and "Intervention" shows could dedicate an entire week to her issues!

Confession: I am not a fan of the Olympic games (go ahead, call me un-American). So, this news made me a little sad. I mean, a few weeks without "The Middle" & "Modern Family?" BOO!

Can someone call California's Child Protective Services on the Cyrus parents?

Tiger Woods is apparently out of sex rehab. So, girls, do him a favor and keep your ladybits away.

No comments: