Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

In my next life, I want to either come back as the new Diddy or just have his cash.

Mariah Carey says she's not a diva (just don't pay attention to her behavior).

Look, I'm all for news anchors letting down their hair every now and then, but I thought it was understood that there should either be no photos or you shouldn't share them in a public place.

Apparently it's not Jennifer Aniston, but Barack Obama who may break up Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt.

Here's a tip: if you enter a movie theater and Katie Holmes is inside, leave immediately. See? You thought you only had to do that if she was on the screen!

Amy Winehouse either really likes Christmas or she's still having issues with drugs.

I have been encouraged to add more photos of people in bikinis. So here's one super tall model in a bikini.

Sudden fame isn't for everyone. Or maybe it's just not for people over 25.

It's possible the Hasselhoffs are cursed.

I really hope these two have not broken up. They're so cute!

Finally, this little video made my week!

No comments: