Friday, November 20, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

Biggest news of the week: Oprah is calling it quits. Don't worry O fans, she'll be around until September 2011. Watch it and weep:

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcchicago.com/video.



Nicole Kidman says it's motherhood, not implants, that made her boobs look like this. Hmm. They seem awfully orb-like to not be implants.

There's gonna be a "Scream 4." Yay.

Maybe Jennifer Aniston should stop making bad movies and become a bikini model?

Nate Berkus, Oprah's cutie-mccutie decorator pal, is getting a talk show.

It appears Courtney Cox is one cranky cougar. Nope. Still not watching that show.

Bob Saget has scored a show on A&E. If it's more like "Aristocrats" and less like that lame show he had on ABC, I might watch.

Hulk Hogan got clobbered at a press conference. Assault or gimmick? You decide.

Still not sure what I think about little Suri Cruise wearing heels.

Forbes does some serious journalism, identifying Hollywood's most overpaid stars.

Here's how Demi Moore looks skinny in magazines.

No photoshopping here: Heidi Klum (and other models) walks the runway just five weeks after having a baby - in lingerie.

Once again, Megan Fox is proving she doesn't need talent to get attention.

And, according to People, this is the year's "Sexiest Man Alive."
While I always look forward to seeing this issue in my mailbox each year, I don't know. I like Johnny Depp, but I'm pretty sure I could find one of the 109 guys in the magazine that is sexier (and perhaps a little more cleaned up - look, I can't help but be turned off by people who look like hygiene is not a priority).

No comments: