Friday, October 16, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

OMG! Celebrity surfers are, like, in danger of being eaten by a shark! Wait. Can I send a few into the water?

I might actually go see a "Glee" tour even though I'd be the oldest one there without kids. Maybe that's a reason to adopt?

I am in awe of January Jones on "Mad Men." And after reading this, I love her a little more!

I don't know how anything related to Michael Jackson could surprise me, but throw in a little Paul Anka and I'm left shaking my head.

Some crazy person decided to smack Leona Lewis. HARD.

Tracy Morgan has a new book (I didn't know he could read, let alone write) and he has some not-so-nice things to say about former SNLers.

Add Matthew Perry to the list of former "Friends" getting a TV show. I do not have high hopes for this one.

The Spice Girls are planning a reunion. Why?

I think Jennifer Aniston is a girl with issues. Proving my point, she's back to "spending time" with John Mayer. Let the douche go, girl. He only says sweet things in his songs. Have you never checked him out on twitter?

I'm no fan of Jessica Simpson, but even I think this went too far. I mean people at the NFL making a fat joke? Have they not looked at some of those linemen? Kettle, please hold for black.

I don't know whether I should be amazed that Pam Anderson can still look good in that red bathing suit or disappointed that strutting around in it is the only way she gets attention these days.

Garth Brooks is headed to Sin City.

This will make Julie happy: Taylor Swift will host SNL.

One more thing I don't have in common with Supermodels: pit stains.

NBC owns Jon Bon Jovi for a couple of months. Fingers crossed he's not singing on the NBC shows I like!

No comments: