Friday, September 25, 2009

Week in Pop Culture

The Hoff may/may not have drank himself silly again.

Either those Kardashians like the idea of marriage, or they enjoy getting annulments/divorces. Wait. I should be more optimistic. I'm sure this marriage will last...beyond 24 hours?

Drew Barrymore might walk away from Hollywood. I don't think she needs to do that, just make more films like Grey Gardens and fewer romantic comedies.

How not to take things one day at a time: living like Mackenzie Phillips. If the things she says in her book really happened, it's truly sad.

I'd like to be Britney Spears. Well not actually her, just someone who can charge $62,000 on things like clothing and groceries and be able to pay it off.

Live action Barbie movie! Let me know when it's released so I can stay away from the theater!

Instead of putting on pounds the fun way, apparently Renee Zellweger is choosing a fat suit for the next Bridget Jones movie.

Rick Springfield is writing his memoirs and it's about much more than "Jessie's Girl."

If Randy Quaid and his wife ever ask you to book a hotel for them, you should know there's a good chance they're NEVER going to pay you back.

Eva Longoria Parker is going back to school - in real life, not on TV or in the movies.

Jessica Biel and a few other do-gooders are planning to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. What a coincidence! I was going to climb into my bed and not watch a Jessica Biel movie!

Gisele Bundchen is soooo fat!

I'm beginning to think Bradley Cooper & Renee Zellweger are only "dating" to get their movie released.

Bruce Springsteen turned 60 this week and the boys from U2 paid tribute to The Boss.

No comments: