Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vanity Fair Gets Back on Track

I was quite disappointed in Vanity Fair when I got this in my mailbox last month.
I mean, Jessica Simpson? Her music is not good. Her movies are not good. The only thing she seems to get right is her shoe, handbag and perfume line. Still, the magazine put Jugs McGee on the cover. There were so many other great articles in the magazine. Then there was this one on her. I felt neither sympathetic nor angry when reading it. I just thought I could have made better use of my time watching "Real Housewives of New Jersey" or "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here."

So, I wondered, how could the magazine redeem itself? Then, I found this in my mailbox.
Now that's a guy who's cover worthy! Johnny Depp! YAY! Can't wait to read the article. If you haven't picked it up yet, you can go here to look at some of the photos.

No comments: