Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trimming The Fat

I thought I had done such a good job weeding out bad television (and by bad, I mean shows I was still watching even though I no longer cared). Then, I looked at the updated list of shows I watch and am wondering if I have lost my mind - go ahead, insert your own joke here.

You probably don't like a lot of the shows I watch and I'm OK with that. Though I really wish some of you would get on board with them so I could talk to someone about it! I didn't even list the random reality shows I find myself watching when there's a marathon (um, "Real Housewives," I'm talking to you!).

I don't really have a point of this post. Just thought I was making progress on that whole TV thing. Oh, and I've whittled my Netflix queue to 480 movies. That's actual progress. I've been watching at least one movie a week - a MAJOR improvement from the six months those DVDs collected dust! The problem with that: I keep adding movies. Yes, it's a sickness. No, I don't need help.

Just maybe a good flu to give me some time to get caught up on things.

No comments: