Sunday, March 1, 2009

Charley's Big Weekend

DISCLAIMER: this was actually Valentine's Day weekend, but I'm blogging about it now. Not that Charley reads this.
Charley got a really short haircut - his first in a while. He was really shaggy and needed a trim. He looks like a whole new dog! When we got home, he got two special treats: a new tennis ball and a cookie. Not just any cookie. Take a look:
Bill and Shannon gave Charley a homemade cookie with his name on it! I told him it was a special treat and not to expect another one to pop out of the pantry. He absolutely LOVED it! Once he finished off the cookie, he chased around the tennis ball and called it a day.

I know he's pampered, but I can't help it. When I think of all the things he missed out on the first year and a half of his life, I want him to be a happy dog. He's a good companion and deserves good things!

No comments: