Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Medical Update

Before I headed in to work Tuesday, my doctor called. She had good news and bad news. I asked for the bad news first. She says none of my test results explain my fatigue (I strongly believe I had a case of electionitis). The good news: I don't have cancer and I don't have a thyroid problem.

I still have more testing (including one incredibly uncomfortable one today). I go back to see the doctor in a week and a half. We'll see what's going on. I just hope whatever it is can be treated quickly so I can go back to feeling like myself soon!

3 comments:

Julie said...

YEA! I'm so happy you don't have cancer. I really think you need to get tested for Epstein Barr or Mono because that would explain the fatigue and the swollen glands.

jayme said...

woooooooooo!!

Nicole said...

I think I have Mad Cow Disease.

MOOOO.