Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Month, ANOTHER Survey

Thank Heidi for this one...

1. What is your occupation right now? Super Producer

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks

3. What are you listening to right now?Jon Stewart
4. What was the last thing that you ate? chocolate chip cookie

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ivette

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes!

8. How old are you today? The calendar says I'm 33. Mentally, I'm 104.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? hmmm... Wii Tennis?
10. What is your favorite drink? sweet tea

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I can't remember NOT coloring my hair

12. Favorite food? lately I can't stop craving chicken pad thai

13. What is the last movie you watched? The Great Debaters

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day

15. How do you vent anger? not well - obscenities, shouting, making threats (even to inanimate objects)

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? it's not that I didn't have toys, I just don't remember one being my favorite. Does that mean I was spoiled?

17. What is your favorite season? Winter. I LOVE the cold. However, I don't want to live some place where it snows and is icy - that's too much!

18. Cherries or Blueberries? both, please

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?Friends can respond in the comments section - if they dare!

20. Who is the most likely to respond? surprise me!

21. Who is least likely to respond?

22. Living arrangements? me and my furkids

23. When was the last time you cried? Thursday

24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, bed linens, handbags (and it's NOT a neat pile)

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? no one

26. What did you do last night? I worked, came home, fed the kids, blogged DWTS for the work blog, took some NyQuil and called it a night - at 12:30

27. What are you most afraid of? close-minded people

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? make it spicy, cheesey - and hold the onions!

29. Favorite dog breed? well, I love my little wienerdog, but I would LOVE to have a Great Dane or a Goldendoodle!

30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

31. How many states have you lived in? Two - Texas & New Mexico

32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower? peonies and tulips

No comments: