Thursday, October 23, 2008

NiQuirky

Julie challenged people (i.e., her friends who blog) to share six quirks about themselves. Because I read it, I tried to come up with mine, but realized it was more like my big flaws (being too honest - which could be rude; lack of patience; constant need to make threats to people). I decided not to go into great detail.

So, I'm letting you people name my quirks in the comments section. Don't be hateful. Be honest. And you can't just name one. You MUST give an example.

See? I'm bossy.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Dude -- you're totally breaking the rules by failing to make your own list of quirks. But fine -- if you want to play this way, I've got a couple quirks for you.

Quirk #1) You sort your M&M's and eat them according to color.
Quirk #2) You pretend to be a bully by frequently making violent threats against people but you never follow through. (All Bark, No Bite)

Nicole said...

Oh, I follow through.

It happens when you least expect it.

jayme said...

this is totally off topic ... but the trailer for whitney's "the city" is on youtube!!!!!!!!!! i think they're trying to turn her into LC....but i love whitney!

p.s. you always attach songs to drunken situations. that's my quirk for you. once, twice, three times a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyy....