Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh, Ike...

You're naughty.

You created quite a panic in South Texas, and now you've given us the middle finger as you eye another part of the state. I'm sure you'll throw something our way, but I ask that you be kind to my friends and family in the Houston area.

Oh, and I have a note to you non-TV people who are reading this. Please do not call your local television station and ask us what you should do. We are here to present the facts. It is up to you to decide if you should board up and leave your home. At the very least, have the basic supplies (you can see the list here). We cannot tell you to leave or to stay. You should have a plan - from when to go and where. Don't wait until it's too late!

2 comments:

jayme said...

I'm scared this is gonna be bad. I wish I could keep track of your twittering, but I won't be home. I've been granted refugee status in Dallas for the weekend. And I closed my Twitter account!

Nicole said...

You can watch it on the blog. Just look at the right side to see the last 5 tweets. You'll need to refresh the blog for the updates.