Saturday, August 23, 2008

Foiled By Lack Of Math Skills

I never really liked math. And now, it has come back to haunt me.

I have always wanted to win the lottery (and I still have time to do it). However, these math whizzes seem to have put something I hate (math) to use to achieve something I want (jackpot).

They claim to have found a formula to win the lottery - and they've earned nearly a million dollars in the last week! They're not saying much else, for now. I suppose they want to rack up all the money they can before they share their secret.

You can read more about them here. I might have a little more faith in them if they can win a huge jackpot, as opposed to a couple of smaller prizes. Still, if they read this, tell me your secret. I will gladly be a guinea pig in your math/lotto game.

No comments: