Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aren't They Cute?

This morning, my mom was asking me about pictures of the kids.
MOM: Have you posted any pictures of the kids lately?
ME: No.
MOM: How am I supposed to know what they look like?
ME: You could visit.
MOM: True.
In case you haven't heard, my parents love road trips. They take them to all kinds of places, sometimes spending more than 24 hours on the road to reach their destination. However, they haven't come to see me in months. Mom, Dad, I'm not counting that Saturday trip for the funeral. That was NOT a visit - even if you came to my house and worked magic to get my router to play nice.

Now that my cool air is working, it's the perfect time to make the 2-hour trip to see me for more than a few hours. I won't even make you do work around the house!

Since I may still have to wait until November for my parents to come see us (and then it would be to see Fun Mom run the marathon), I'm posting this cute picture of the kids napping after a morning of wrestling.

No comments: