Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fatal Accidents Are No Laughing Matter

But sometimes, artists renderings are.

I was looking for actual information on the county's useless website, when I saw this picture.Note the Mexi-mullet. I'm picturing some sort of bizarre photoshop/Mr. Potatohead police software that lets you create your own suspect rendering. And if it's available to the average consumer, I'd like to get my hands on it (the fun I could have with Christmas cards!).

Seriously, if you've seen THAT guy, he's wanted for a hit and run accident that left a 12-year-old boy dead. You can read the sad part of this story here.

I sure hope he's caught. Not just because he killed a kid. I want him caught so I can match this computer-generated image to the real thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't I see that pic on a "Vote for Pedro" sign somewhere?