Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snap Judgment

Maybe it's because I've only seen her when I'm sleepy, but I just don't get the whole Taylor Swift thing. She's a cute girl and all, but have you listened to her music?



Not to dis "Idol," but this girl is like every other girl on that show who wants to be a country singer. They sound the same. Wait. I take that back. Carrie Underwood is great! But she's not twangy and predictable. This Taylor girl is.

Still, it's my snap judgment. I do think it's funny that if you do a YouTube search you'll find fans submitting their own videos for this song. Kids and their cameras and editing on the computer. That's like the future. Y'all.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I think she's darling. She's a senior in high school and writes all of her own music. That's pretty impressive. It's okay if you don't like her songs because she is kinda twangy -- but the girl does have talent. She wrote "Our Song" for her 9th grade talent show. How cute is that? I just wish she hadn't gotten those veneers or whatever because she has some monster chompers.

Nicole said...

I still don't get it.